This is your BEST Nutrition Solution
Bio-Individual Nutrition Plan
Food is fundamental for a healthy physical body, but in a modern food system saturated with artificial food products and contradictory diet-fads, it can be confusing to know which foods are right for you. The truth is, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. Let us help you build a sustainable Nutrition Plan that honors your unique body chemistry and fits your lifestyle!
Benefits of healthy eating
– Crush your cravings & elevate your energy levels
– Control your blood sugar & insulin levels
– Develop healthy habits for long-term results!
You Know Your Body BEST
Our Nutritional Therapy Practitioner is trained to assess for proper digestion and assimilation of nutrients, nutritional insufficiencies, balanced blood sugar regulation, fatty acid balance, mineral balance, allergies and immune weaknesses, to help you identify the root-causes that impede your health goals.
WELLNESS PACKAGE | $195
- 1 Hour Initial Meeting with a health history intake plus signs and symptoms analysis from a functional perspective
- 30 Minute Follow-up Session to set protocols
- 30 Minute Check-in & Progress Session
WELLNESS MAINTENANCE PACKAGE | $150-$240
- 3-month Program with 1 Session per month ($50/appt)
- 6-month Program with 1 Session per month ($40/appt)
Do you need the guidance and motivation to get the results you’re looking for?
- MEAL PLAN PACKAGE – 1 month personalized & goal specific meal plan | $100
- IN-HOME COOKING LESSONS – Learn to prepare a nutrient-dense menu with ease, set up you kitchen efficiently & stock a healthy pantry | $150
- One-time 60 minute Nutrition Assessment including a health history, signs & symptoms analysis from a functional perspective | $95
Take your first step toward a healthier and more confident YOU!
“USANA is the leader in the field of nutritional science because we are dedicated to excellence, and we aren’t afraid to stay on the cutting edge.”
“Any company can talk about how great they are, but the results of our products are evident in those who choose to associate with us every day… this includes more than 1,000 elite, Olympic and professional athletes!”
“People have come to expect the unexpected from USANA.”
Why it works:
These programs are scientifically and nutritionally balanced consisting of:
- The macronutrients required to make up a balanced meal (high-quality protein, good carbohydrates, fiber and healthy fats)
- And the micronutrients required to provide a health benefit to your diet (essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants)
Read Our Disclaimer
Although a moderate change in your diet such as a detox program is safe for most people, health experts suggest that you talk to your physician before you start a new nutrition program; especially if you are pregnant or lactating, have allergies, are currently taking medications, or are under the care of a specialist. Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the RESET program, except on the advice of their physician and/or dietician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.